Further to the latest announcement by the Malaysian Government on 10 May 2021, in order to curb the high numbers of Covid-19 cases, please be informed that the whole country is placed under the Movement Control Order (MCO 3.0) from 12 May to 7 June 2021.
In accordance MCO 3.0 SOPs, and in line with the Ministry of Higher Education’s (MOHE), please be informed that all educational institutions are to be physically closed and to conduct online Teaching and Learning. However, a few exceptions have been made by the governing authorities to allow students with specific Teaching and Learning needs to return to campus based on strict SOPs.
- For Students: Please refer to your respective Schools for the latest updates. You may also refer to the Student Portal or Student Services Hub for more information.
- For Staff: Please refer to your Head of Departments on work arrangement.
- Please be informed that all online Teaching and Learning will continue as per schedule. There are no changes unless updated by your respective Schools.
- Should you have any concerns pertaining to your academic matters, please reach out to your respective School’s Programme Director.
- Operations which are in compliance with MCO directives are ongoing and you are to observe strict SOPs at all times.
- Interstate and inter-district travels are still not allowed.
- Should an employee require to travel for work purposes, an official IMU letter of authorisation from the employer is required.
- Under the MKN / MOHE Guidelines, students are allowed to cross state / district for face-to-face (F2F) clinical or skill-based training or those under the mentioned categories. Therefore, students identified for face-to-face (F2F) clinical or skill-based training by your respective schools, you are required to bring along the latest official IMU letter of authorisation, timetable and your Student ID when you travel to campus.
- It is also important that you have downloaded the MySejahtera app to “check-in” and remember to register for your Covid-19 vaccination.
- The IMU Healthcare will continue to provide essential services. For updates, please refer to FB: IMUHealthcare
Should you require any further assistance during this period, please do not hesitate to email:
- For teaching & learning: please refer to your respective Programme Directors
- For e-learning: [email protected]
- For any other student matters: Student Services Hub ([email protected])
- For staff: please refer to your Head of Departments
- For your mental wellbeing: IMU Students please reach out to our counselors via the IMU 24/7 Mental Health Hotline at Call / WhatsApp: +6012 – 431 1562
Please check your emails regularly for the latest advisories to ensure your journey with us continues smoothly with minimal disruptions in this dynamic situation.
Thank you for your kind cooperation. Stay Safe and Healthy!